Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

THANK YOU!

There will be a lot coming out today on the Blog....if and when I wake up.  I just wanted to start my Sunday by telling every kid, parent, grandparent, alumni, friend, and supporter of the Dixie Band how much I appreciate the efforts that were needed to pull yesterday off.  From props, equipment, uniforms, food, watching kids, wiping tears, giving hugs, driving trucks, driving buses,etc it showed that it took a tremendous amount of sheer determination to pick up our whole production and move it over an hour away from where we started the day.   Mother nature could have been a little nicer, but we perservered and all in all it is never a bad day when you walk away a Grand Champion and the closest we have ever been to Lafayette.   I am proud to be a small part in such a huge family. 

THANK YOU DIXIE BAND!   Rest up, fall break is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment