Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

FOOD MESSAGE FOR FESTIVAL AT THE HEIGHTS FROM MARY ANNE

Dear Band Families,
 
Our Festival will be here in less than an week!  I still need a lot of donations for the Hospitality Suite.
Here's a list:

Hot soups
cheese for sandwiches
sandwich bread and rolls
Pasta salads
Potato salads
Hot dish items
Appetizer items
1 sandwich meat platter
Dessert items
Cases of water
Iced tea
lemon wedges
Barbequed pulled pork
Or just call and let me know what you would like to bring
 
I don't care if it's homemade or just picked up at Sam's, I appreciate ANY donation and thank you for helping to maintain the "FINEST Hospitality Suite in the State"-a compliment given EVERY year by nearly EVERY Judge, band director, staff and driver.
 
I also need several crock pots, plug strips and a few extension cords
 
Still need pumpkins and mums for indoor and out, could use small gourds or pumpkins as well for tables inside suite. 
Newspapers(from Sat) and mags for the drivers to look at during their long day waiting
 
We are also have a dinner at the end of the evening for those who have worked like dogs at the Festival. This is not a band banquet, it is for the kids and volunteer workers. We will be dining on leftovers and a lasagne dinner( I am working on getting donated from a commercial source). Need from families:
 
Garlic bread
Desserts
Dinner will NOT be served until we are finished cleaning up campus.
 
Thanks SOOO much for your help, as always
 
 
Please email me or Cindy
or call me@ 630 6911
I get up at 5:30 and go to bed at 11:00 Call ANYTIME
 

1 comment: